Tailgating preparations are already underway in Orchard Park, NY
Halloween Candy Power Rankings:
1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2) Take 5
4) Peanut M&Ms
5) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (again)
6) Kit Kat
Here's three things I'll be getting defensive about on Sunday:
1) Kyle Van Noy - Welcome aboard new linebacker Kyle Van Noy, acquired this week in a trade from Detroit. I'm interested to see how the Patriots use him. In his own words, the Lions "didn’t know where to put me."
2) Woodrow Hamilton - Not our 19th President, but you'd be forgiven if you guessed that.
3) Patrick Chung - Chung made some most excellent plays against the Steelers last week.
FREE AGENT WATCH: Has Malcolm Butler, Jamie Collins or Dont'a Hightower been resigned yet? Not yet!
Did Malcolm Mitchell have a catch last week? No. He gave up on a deep ball that was thrown to him. Brady's not going to like that. Malcolm might not see any more balls for a while. Double sad trombones.
My prediction: Pats 31, Bills 21
This week we have Fake Matt Patricia filling in for Fake Bill Belichick.
Hello... uh... Fellow Nerds.
When I'm not working, I like write my own Game of Thrones fan fiction.
My Facebook profile pic is Captain Picard from Star Wars.
I like to listen to Dad Rock at a reasonable volume.
Sometimes I go to Krispy Kreme and ask them to run my beard under the doughnut frosting machine.
I went to rocket science school. Durrrrr....
Ha ha ha!
Just kidding. It's Josh. I'm going as Lunchbox Patricia for Halloween this year. Just practicing my act. Pretty spooky, right?
Man, this fake beard is itchy. I'm going to last about 5 minutes in this thing.
Happy Halloween, tools! I totally had you fooled there for a minute. I wish I could see your faces right now.
Until next time... take it easy, Brahs.
JAY MICK DEE OUT.