*ADJUSTED TIME. PLAN YOUR DRINKING AND EATING ACTIVITIES ACCORDINGLY.
Don't anybody panic or anything... But there's still a very slight chance we miss the playoffs.
This is in sharp contrast to the "inside track at the number one seed" we had a week or so ago.
We lost to THIS TEAM last week.
Days of Christmas Power Rankings:
1) Day 9
2) Day 5
3) Day 8
4) Day 6
5) Day 3
Here are five guys on defense who will need to step up this week if the Patriots are going to be beat the Ravens:
1) Chandler Jones - I have nothing but positive things to say about Chandler Jones this season.
2) Dont'a Hightower - I don't really have any positive things to say about Hightower this season.
3) Brandon Spikes - Didn't play last week against Miami, but Spikes has played reasonably well filling in for Mayo in the middle. Also, has a sex tape.
4) Aqib Talib - Hasn't looked nearly as good the last few weeks. Either he's hurt, or he's holding back for the playoffs.
5) Devin McCourty - I find myself yelling at the TV much less frequently since they moved him from corner to safety.
Did Michael Hoomanawanui have a catch last week?
Yes! And it was amazing!
Did Stevan Ridley fumble last week?
My prediction: Pats 27, Ravens 24
My prediction (Season): 12 - 4
This week we have Fake Matt Patricia filling for Fake Bill Belichick.
Hello Carbon Based Lifeforms. I hope this correspondence finds you well.
I'll be taking some time away from normal mid-week film watching and data model projections to spend time with my family this week in honor of the Winter Solstice. And Christmas, too, I guess.
I'll let you in on a little secret about my family:
I act like I'm all put out when then ask me to fix their computer problems, but I actually enjoy doing it.
I guess that's more a secret about me than my family. But there you have it.
And don't tell Bill... But I'll probably sneak in a little Age of Empires time if I'm going to be working on computers anyway. Or Caprica. That Alessandra Torresani is kinda cute.
Happy Holidays and Peace on Your M-Class Planet of Residence.