Finally. Playoffs. (Playoffs?)
Guys, I'm sooo excited right now. I've been wearing my Bill Belichick footed pajamas all week.
Let's cut right to it... I think the Patriots should beat the Colts. Luck to Hilton seems to be the majority of the Colt's offense. I'm guessing T.Y.'s going to see a whole bunch of double teaming on Saturday.
That is one fat Blount.
Josh Power Rankings:
11, 987) Beckett
11, 988) Freeman
Here's five guys I'll be keeping an eye on come game time:
1) LeGarrette Blount - Game ball to LeGarrette for his Week 17 effort against the Bills. Finished the season with a strong 334 all purpose yards (189 on the ground, 145 on returns). May actually go down as one of Belichick's better trades. Hasn't punched anyone in a while as far as we know.
2) Aqib Talib - Pretty good year... But I don't know if I would give him a long term deal going forward. "Hip issues" kinda scare me. (Just look at all the ex-Buccaneers on this list this week!)
3) Julian Edelman - I'd just like to thank Edelman for not getting hurt this season.
4) Jamie Collins - He's been coming along nicely during the second half of the season. Don't worry too much about Brandon Spikes being put on IR. Collins is actually better against the pass. Will we be in nickel defense most of the game anyway? MAGIC-8 BALL SAYS: SIGNS POINT TO YES.
5) Logan Ryan - Nice when your 3rd or 4th corner ends the year with 5 picks.
Did Michael Hoomanawanui have a catch last week?
Did Stevan Ridley fumble last week?
My prediction: Pats 35, Colts 28
This week we have Fake Josh McDaniels filling for Fake Bill Belichick.
What up, Bros and Lady Bros?
BIG DADDY JOSH IN THE PLAYOFFS! HELL YEAH.
How many comeback wins did we have this year? Like... A TON, right? We lead the league in tenacity! Is there an Offensive Coordinator of the Year award in the NFL? Josh should get that every year.
Naturally, Ol' Josh was starting to generate some serious buzz around the league. I interviewed in Cleveland over the break.
But really... Who wants that job? They've got NO quarterback. Plus that's got "fired in two years" written all over it.
And it's... you know... Cleveland. I'm from Ohio and even I don't want to go back there. Thanks, but no thanks. Josh gotta do what's right for Josh. And besides... Coach Bill's going to retire eventually, right?
Now where's Patricia? I owe him a noogie. I'm going to make him bring me coffee every day when I'm in charge.
Until next time... take it easy, Brahs.
JAY MICK DEE OUT.