Another late night game? I'm going to be sooo tired Monday morning.
Congratulations, Panthers. Good win.
I'm going to be honest guys... I'm more than a little worried about this game. I'd be a more pumped up if we had won last week. But alas... we did not.
Tom Brady blah blah Peyton Manning blah blah best quarterbacks ever blah blah blah.
Today is also the 1 year anniversary of the Buttfumble. Never forget.
Here's five guys I'll be staying up late to watch Sunday night:
1) Shane Vereen - Excellent first week back from injured reserve. A running back who can catch is a nice luxury.
2) Rob Gronkowski - Gronk needs to fight through that hold. Take that linebacker with you.
3) Aqib Talib - Listed as day to day. I would feel a lot better about this game if I knew Talib and Alfonzo Dennard were 100%. Talib seems to not get along with Steve Smith very well.
4) Stevan Ridley - Hold on to the football. What the hell damn guy?!
5) Wes Welker - You think Tom is still sending love notes to Welker or is he over it by now? I'm guessing their relationship is a lot like the Lionel Richie "Hello" video.
Did Michael Hoomanawanui have a catch last week?
But then go he hurt on the play.
My prediction: Pats 34, Broncos 35
My prediction (Season): 12 - 4
This week we have Fake Matt Patricia filling for Fake Bill Belichick.
Hello, football fans. qaStaH nuq?
(That is Klingon for "What is happening?")
First - Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Fake Matt Patricia. I am the Defensive Coordinator for the New England Patriots. I have been with the team since 2004. I am the guy with the beard and the headset you usually see standing next to Coach Bill.
I like comic books, movies and science fiction stories. But my real passion is building my own predictive statistical models.
For instance, the Patriots defense is currently ranked 7th in points allowed. Given our opponent this week, you would expect our defensive ranking to take a hit. But looking ahead at the rest of our schedule, we should rebound nicely by the end of the season. We will be OK!
I understand we are to supposed to share an amusing anecdote or football related story here, but nothing that memorable really happened this week. If anything of interest happens to me over the next week, I will be sure to write it down and tell you all about next time.
Instead I will give you this fun fact. Did you know you can build and install your own customized version of Linux on your laptop? It is true! You can even go with MySQL and have your very own database server running locally on your machine. All for free!
Until next time... buy' ngop!