Impressive win over the Cowboys two weeks ago. I didn't think they had a chance of pulling that one out.
I also listed 5 guys (mmm... Five Guys... ) who had a chance of picking off Romo in that game. And the correct answer was... Kyle Arrington. Nailed it.
NEW FEATURE -- Did Chad Ochocinco have a catch last week?
Chad Ochocinco with one of his many, many catches this season.
1) Tom Brady - Brady has traditionally shredded the Pittsburgh defense. They don't mix things up much. If you do the same thing over and over again, #12 will kill you.
2) Rob Gronkowski - Even on the bye week, Gronk totally scored. I've got him on my fantasy football team. I should get points for that, no?
3) New England Pass Defense - Let's be optimists here and list them as "improving". Stay positive, people.
4) Pittsburgh Pass Defense - Statiscally pretty good. But so far they've played such offensive juggernauts as Seattle, Indianapolis, Arizona and Jacksonville. I'm not too worried.
5) Kyle Arrington - I listed Kyle as "inconsistent" before the last game. Then he went and had 11 tackles and a pick. Hopefully he's about to get hot.
Also... I love the KSK guys's take on Roethlisberger. I assume this is what he actually sounds like in real life:
THE BEN NO WANT COMPLAIN AND BE ROTTEN EGGMAN BUT THE BEN TAKE LOTTO HITS THIS SEASON. SO MANY OWIESPOTS THAT BEN DON’T KNOW WHERE OWIE END AND BEN BEGIN. IT BAD. VERY BAD. HAVE NO TIME IN POCKET FOR MANY PUMP FAKE, RUN AROUND IN CIRCLE THEN THROW BALL AT SAME TIME BEN IS FALLING TO GROUND.
My prediction: Pats 35, Steelers 24
Stay hydrated, my friends.
This year, we're going to have regular contributions from Fake Bill Belichick for your reading pleasure. Here's this week's selection from Fake Bill Belichick's "Tales From a Life in Football":
I'm out with Romeo again the night before a game in Atlanta. He says he knows a place to hang out about 15 miles outside of town.
We go rent this giant Chrysler and head down the highway. You could have fit like 20 people in this thing. It was huge.
We finally get out there... and it's just this... shack. In a field. In the middle of nowhere.
Romeo gets out of the car and goes bang, bang, bang on the door.
"Knock a little louder" I tell him.
And it turns out... Nobody was there that night. They must have been closed. We ended up just going back to the hotel and getting blitzed.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to remember what they called the place... But I'll never forget that tin roof.