Thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Western New York. Mostly because they have to watch the Bills every week. But also because of the weather.
Game ball to Jonas Gray. Obviously.
Pie Power Rankings:
1) Apple Pie
2) Pecan Pie
3) Blueberry Pie
4) Crack Pie
5) Chocolate Cream Pie
Honorable mention to the Tollhouse Cookie Pie thing they have at Gregg's in Providence. I don't know if it's technically pie, but it sure is tasty.
Here are five guys I'm looking forward to watching on Sunday:
1) Jonas Gray - I'm guessing we won't see quite as much Jonas Gray this week. But wow... What a game.
2) Jamie Collins - Collins was all over the place last week.
3) Rob Gronkowski - Is he fun to watch or what? I'm calling it now. He's not just the best Patriots Tight End ever... He's the best Tight End of all time. You're free to disagree with me... But you'd be wrong.
4) The Offensive Line - Much, much better on this winning streak. I am relieved. I especially liked when they went heavy with an extra tackle and ran all over Indy.
5) LeGarrette Blount - Welcome back, LeGarrette Blount. Try to at least stick around for the whole game this time.
My prediction: Pats 27, Lions 17
This week we have Fake Josh McDaniels filling for Fake Bill Belichick.
What up, Bros and Lady Bros?
So I'm getting my squats on at the Temple of Brodin achieving new levels of swole, (ed., lifting weights maybe?) and who I do I see out of the corner of my eye... Is that Silent Bob? Why it's Matt Patricia! On a treadmill!
Me: What are you doing in here?
Matt: Oh... You know... Too much Halloween candy. And Thanksgiving is next week.
Me: Have you been properly instructed on the use of this machine?
Matt: Yes, Josh. I know how to use a treadmill.
Me: OK. Don't get too skinny. I like you large. I don't want you able to sneak up on me.
I goof on the guy... But I actually respect him. I mean... Defense is still for tools. But when Bill retires and hands the reins over to me, I might let Panda Express stick around. He can get my coffees and fix my laptop and stuff.
He just can't pick the music for practice. None of that nerdy Rush stuff.
I better send him a pie.