I was going to give you the standard list of reasons why Brady is better than Manning... But now we're facing Brock Osweiler instead. Could he be better than Brady? We just don't know. This Osweiler guy has never lost a game.
Game balls to Rob Ninkovich and Dont'a Hightower for the win against the Bills. The defense has been good this season. Way better than I expected given the losses of Revis and Wilfork.
Me vs. Pecan Pie (-3.5)
Malcolm Power Rankings:
2) Prince of Cumberland
3) Jamal Warner
5) in the Middle
Here's three things I'm thankful for this week:
1) Rob Gronkwoski - Possibly the last remaining receiver that Brady trusts. If I'm Denver, I put 4 - 5 guys on him.
2) James White - He's no Dion Lewis, but he showed signs of life last week.
3) Stephen Gostkowski - That game winning kick against the Giants was balls.
Did Scott Chandler get flagged for offensive pass interference last week? No! (Scotty C. did record 1 catch for 3 yards against the Bills. He helped!)
Did Michael Williams have a catch last week? No!
My prediction: Pats 20, Broncos 17
This week we have Fake Matt Patricia filling for Fake Bill Belichick.
Hello Carbon Based Lifeforms.
Once again, the Holiday Season is upon us. I'm not going to go into the reasons why the traditional First Thanksgiving origin story is historically inaccurate. You're all smarter than that. I'm just going to keep it light and positive this week.
What am I thankful for this year? Besides pie?
- A front seven that's stouter than Thorin Oakenshield.
- Getting a whole turkey cheap the day after Thanksgiving. Everyone else is going to the mall, and I'm hitting the grocery store. That's just smart shopping.
- And, of course, Star Wars - The Force Awakens. Opening December 18th everywhere.
Until next time...